I have to admit, it is very hard to find the time to commit to developing some software. I have managed creating a C++ wrapper for the K8055 code, but beyond that I have not done much else.
Today I spent some money on a new remote control car (which I thought was only $40 but ended up being > $80 as the battery does not come with the car/truck! )
It started as a search for a battery charger, and then….. Trying to find an adapter for the 12V 1900mAH batery that I have, and I managed to find a $40 adapter and battery that fit the bill. I could of paid less for the adapter but I was draw to the smaller 1600mAH battery and smaller chassis of the vehicle it fit into.
I’ve shown the images here, and although I am still not “controlling” the robot using the Slug I thought that this smaller (1/2 the weight) battery and smaller chassis would be better for my soon-to-be robot…. 🙂